Monday, August 7, 2017

[Sewology] Information for Participating Quilt Shops



I've had a few quilt shops inquire about purchasing the Sewology pattern and initially, I thought I wouldn't be able to sell paper copies to quilt shops until the year was over, BUT I think I've come up with a solution that will make everyone happy 😊

If you're a brick-and-mortar quilt shop, keep reading!

Here's the plan - Local quilt shops can purchase the PDF pattern for a single fixed fee of $200 that will include the rights to sell and distribute up to 40 copies* of the pattern on a limited basis. I've written a Terms and Conditions document that outlines exactly what is and isn't included in the fee. You can download and review the document below. If still interested, you can then print and email me a photo or scanned image of the signed document to PenAndPaperPatterns@gmail.com. Shortly after I receive the email of the signed Terms and Conditions document, I will send you an invoice. Once the invoice has been paid, I will personally email you the block patterns as they are released on the 15th of every month from August 2017 - August 2018. 

*If you don't expect to sell 40 copies of the pattern (or maybe expect to sell more!), I am willing to adjust the price accordingly. Please email me at PenAndPaperPatterns@gmail.com and we can work out a price that works best for you and your shop!

Look forward to hearing from you!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. Pawn Shops

    ReplyDelete