[P.S. - The Sweet Treat Quilt pattern, which includes a bonus pattern for making a Taco Truck Quilt, + all other patterns in my Etsy shop are 25% off until January 21st when you use discount code TACOTUESDAY!]
If you're stuck on which fabrics to use in your quilt, I have good news! There are currently FIVE different quilt shops offering kits for the Sweet Treat and Taco Truck quilts!
1. Bundles A & B are from Fabric Bubb (B bundle is for the Taco Truck Quilt!)
2. Bundle C is from Simply Love Fabrics
3. Bundle D is from Handmade is Heartmade - which is actually the bundle I'll be using during the sewalong too!
4. Pink Door Fabrics made not one, but FOUR different bundles for the Sweet Treat Quilt! Aren't they so awesome?? 😍
5. And Sewtopia is also selling bundles that feature some really cute ice cream themed prints from Michael Miller!
To participate in the sewalong all you have to do is post your progress weekly on Instagram using the hashtag #FoodTruckSewalong and either #TacoTruckQuilt or #SweetTreatQuilt in your caption! And if you want to be entered in for each week's giveaway you'll want to make sure you're following that week's prize sponsor(s) too! But that's it! Keeping it as easy as possible 🙌 The schedule for the sewalong and the fabric requirements for each quilt are below!
And last, but not least, check out all the super fun prizes that will be up for grabs during the sewalong! Fabric, patterns, gift cards to amazing shops and longarmers, and a pretty cool gift basket too! All of which wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for the generosity of these companies! HUGE THANK YOU to Paintbrush Studio Fabrics, Fabric Bubb, Maker Pin Co, Knot & Thread Design, Pink Door Fabrics, Patchwork Threads, Then Came June, Maker Valley, and Threaded Quilting Studio for making this sewalong extra, extra fun! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! And if you're not familiar with them, I recommend taking a second to check out their talented selves!
Who's ready to start sewing?!